Prof. Dr. Daniel Graewe, LL.M.
D-22880 Wedel (Holstein)
Phone: +49 4103 129 68-18
Fax: +49 4103 129 68-17
Alter Wall 32
Phone: +49 40 80 90 319-116
Fax: +49 40 80 90 319-150
Ministry of Justice, Europe, Consumer Protection and Equality
Knooper Weg 45
Chamber of Lawyers
Schleswig-Holstein Chamber of Lawyers
Statutory professional title
State in which the professional title was awarded: Federal Republic of Germany
- Federal Lawyers' Act (BRAO)
- Professional code of conduct (BORA)
- Specialist Attorney Regulations (FAO)
- Law on the Remuneration of Attorneys at Law (RVG)
- Code of Conduct for Lawyers in the European Community (CCBE)
The professional regulations can be found on the website of the Federal Chamber of Lawyers at www.brak.de.
Professional liability insurance
Financial loss liability insurance (valid within Europe) with
Settlement of disputes
Dispute arbitration by the Hamburg Bar Association or the arbitration board of the bar association at the Federal Bar Association in accordance with BRAO; access to the respective proceedings and more detailed information about the requirements at the chambers mentioned.
Value added tax
Sales tax identification number according to § 27a UStG: DE306044365.
- © Tobias Zils // Unsplash
- Documents © BillionPhotos.com // Adobe Stock
- Elbphilharmonie © Tim Hüfner // Unsplash
- Pile of unfinished homework assignment documents © NuPenDekDee // Adobe Stock
- Port of Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany © Jacob Meissner // Unsplash
- Rathaus (Town hall), Hamburg © Moritz Kindler // Unsplash
- Stack of papers © Smolaw11 // Adobe Stock
- Stunning architecture of Dockland in Hamburg, Germany © Christian Lue // Unsplash